You will be able to use the ace car sales in 2020.
You will be able to use the ace car sales in 2020.
1. What kind of customers are not likely to buy a car?
Customers who have these behaviors at the same time are less likely to buy a car:
(1) Looking around and looking around
(2) is not sensitive to price, pretend not bad money
(3) There are more professional terms or terms in the speech.
(4) Does not show preference for a particular model
(5) Only turn around the car without touching any part of the car
(6) Not very suitable for salesperson interaction invitation
(7) gaze not to look directly at the salesperson
(8) vague dodge in response to a demand inquiry
(9) I have no patience to listen to the product introduction.
2. Which customers might buy a car?
Inbound customers who have these behaviors will buy a car in all likelihood:
(1) Ask the specific content of the preferential policy;
(2) Negotiate at the negotiation table for more than 20 minutes;
(3) Experience the vehicle space on the seat;
(4) multiple trials of the sales price floor;
(5) Willing to accept the services provided by the salesperson;
(6) Proactively request the contact information of the sales consultant;
(7) Bargaining with the salesperson;
(8) Two people or more come to the store at the same time;
(9) Come to the store more than 2 times.
3. What should customers do if they love to pick up a product?
When the customer complains about the product, the salesperson should not worry, but there must be a clear understanding in the heart. The reason why the customer complains is largely because his heart has a satisfactory product as a reference standard. If there is no product as a reference standard, then it is impossible to judge what is a good product and what is a bad product.
When there is a gap between the actual product and the reference product, the customer complains. Therefore, smart salesmen should be good at understanding the customer's reference products, try to reduce the customer's expectations, and thus eliminate the complaints in the prevention stage.
Salesperson: "Big Brother, what car did you originally drive?"
Customer: "I used to drive the boss and open the boss's Audi A6."
Salesperson: "Luxury models, then I can't give you a test drive."
Salesperson: "You are used to hundreds of thousands of cars, we only have hundreds of thousands of cars, you will pick us up."
Customer: "I know that if I pay for a penny, I promise not to pick the fault of your product."
Therefore, during the test drive, the customer did not speak a critical word, and the satisfaction was relatively high.
4. How to sell a good price for the product?
Products that are eager to sell always sell for no price, and even lose money to buy and sell. For example, families in Karnataka, India are always eager to marry their daughters. On average, each bride's dowry is equivalent to six years of income from the bride's family, usually 50 to 1 million rupees (1980).
Similarly, when a salesperson sells a product, if he is eager to make a profit, it is easy to be passive in the price negotiation. If the product appears to be tight and not sold, it can sell a good price.
The master who will sell high-priced cars will say after the customer picks the satisfactory model: "You are really good eyesight, picking one of our best-selling models at the moment, and driving on the road will definitely make you feel refreshed and park in the community. Enviable. This is a new model that has just been listed. It sells better, leaving only the last two cars."
The customer asked: "How much does this car sell?"
The salesperson replied: "The model of this model is quite tight and the price is a bit expensive."
The customer asked: "Is there a discount?"
The sales consultant said: "Private? Such a tight model, it is not bad without price increase."
After that, the possibility that guests are willing to pay for it at a higher price is even higher.
5. How to quickly close the relationship with customers?
Shenzhen Hengyongye Automobile 4S shop has a salesperson who is very powerful. She has the ability to find more than 5 common points with each customer she has received. She found that she only has 5 things in common with the customer. The customer can accept her, and can establish a good trust relationship. The car sold on the basis of this relationship is more expensive than others, and the customer is very satisfied.
For example, when the customer said that he is from Hunan, it would say: "Big brother is a Hunan native, oh yeah, it really has a fate. My boyfriend is also a Hunanese. The Hunan people are very serious and diligent."
When the customer listened to this, my heart was naturally beautiful.
6. How to prevent customers from being impatient in price negotiations?
A smart sales consultant should ask the customer three questions:
1) Do you like this car?
2) If the price is right, would you buy this car?
3) Do you want to get more offers?
If the customer gives a positive answer, then he will tell him: "Please give me 1 to 2 hours, let me help you."
If the customer agrees, the sales consultant will get 1 to 2 hours to slowly toss the customer.
7. How to let customers buy high-priced and high-priced models?
Mr. Wang went to buy a car. When looking at the car, the beauty salesman asked: "What is Mr. Wang doing?"
Mr. Wang said: "I am training, trainer."
The salesman's eyes are shining: "Trainer, wow! Very rich! Our company has asked several trainers to give us lectures, and we have to pay 20,000 yuan a day, and they say that they all open more than 300,000. The car."
Mr. Wang later bought a 360,000 car.
8. Are the reasons for poor performance related to sleep?
It doesn't matter, like a widow sleeping, no one above;
Second, unstable, like a prostitute sleeping, the old substitutions;
The three are not united, like sleeping with their wives, and they are self-employed;
Four have no experience, like a first love couple sleeping, there is always no key sensitive point;
Five have no ability, like the eunuch and his wife sleeping, the heart is not enough!
9, fools will use the method of selling high-priced cars
In the sales process, the salesperson will let the price negotiation, not only will not get the trust and satisfaction of the customer, but will be even more impressive. Because shouting is a habitual behavior shared by every consumer. A car, shouting 190,000 is too expensive, shouting 160,000 is too expensive, shouting 110,000 is still too expensive.
Since it is too expensive for customers anyway, why not just call 190,000? If he really likes this car, as long as the salesperson HOLD lives, the one that he bought will eventually buy.
This method is suitable for implementation without competitors, such as in the case of a county-level market, with only one 4S store.
10. How to sell the prototype car in the exhibition hall?
The sales master said this: "Boss, I will tell you the truth. The vehicle in the exhibition hall is like the face of our store. It is the image representative. You are also doing business, not good things, you will not get it. Show it to others? People who buy furniture, who know how to do it, will have samples directly instead of warehouses. It is definitely a good thing to be able to make samples. So you can just buy a car in our showroom, which is actually making a big profit!"
11. How to let customers decide to buy a car before the Spring Festival?
Recommended sales before the Spring Festival, if the customer does not buy a car for the time being, you can say: "Big brother, I see you are a refreshing person, how can you retreat at once? If you have not settled today, I believe that your life in the Spring Festival is still It will be the same as last year, and there is no change. If you buy a car, your Spring Festival will definitely be different. Maybe you can drive with your family and visit friends and friends. It’s fun, yes. You like that color. What?"
12. What is the difference between the male and female car sales consultants' ability training?
In the sales of exhibition halls, the focus of male salesmen and female salesmen is different. Generally speaking, male salesmen should focus on improving the credibility in the eyes of customers, and can be improved by improving professionalism. Female salespeople should focus on improving the affinities in the minds of customers, and can be improved by fostering good relationships with customers.