Friday, February 19, 2021
Newspaper reading time (№ 1848)
1. Lithuanian government has banned Chinese company Tongfang Weishi from supplying luggage scanning equipment to Lithuanian airports due to "national security concerns," said Prime Minister spokesman rasa jakilaitiene
2. Brazil's Ministry of health signed a contract to purchase 54 million additional doses of the new crown vaccine produced by China's Kexing company. With 46 million doses of the new crown vaccine purchased from the company earlier, Brazil has purchased 100 million doses of the vaccine from the company
3. Chinese railway police seized 70 Internet fugitives during the Spring Festival holiday
4 novel coronavirus pneumonia: 14 new cases of confirmed pneumonia were added to the US military, including 13 soldiers and 1 U.S. Defense Department employees.
5. State Food and Drug Administration: unified revision of Liuwei Dihuang preparation instructions
6. Regulations on illegal fund raising: clear source of funds to be returned: Regulations on prevention and disposal of illegal fund raising will come into force on May 1, 2021
7. Tourism Administration of the Japanese government: the number of Chinese tourists to Japan in January 2021 was about 10200, a decrease of 98.9% compared with the same month of the previous year
8. Huawei's folding screen mobile phone "Huawei matex2" will be released at 20:00 on February 22
9. The goal of a manned lunar landing in 2024 may no longer be realistic, according to NASA's acting director, Mr. jurchic.
10. Nature: researchers extracted the "oldest" DNA from mammoth ivory unearthed in Siberia, Russia, and sequenced it
11. Japan economic news: according to the latest statistics of the bank for International Settlements (BIS), 60% of the global digital currencies have entered the testing stage
12. French health minister Willan: the detection rate of new coronavirus variants in France is increasing again
Good morning, iv8d