PE gas pipe
The PE gas pipe is made of special poly/olefin as raw material and is extruded, and the pipe is transported by dry gas. Compared with dry traditional steel pipes, PE gas pipes have good economic performance and performance.
Instead of traditional steel pipes, it has a series of advantages such as impact resistance, crack resistance, aging resistance, and corrosion resistance. It has a wide range of applications in gas transportation and has become an ideal pipe for modern gas transportation. Because gas has a certain potential hazard, the reliability of the gas pipeline network is very high. Wanfang PE gas pipe is firm and non-leakable, high toughness, excellent flexibility, good fast crack transmission and compression resistance and many other product characteristics can fully meet the requirements of gas transportation.
Product performance standards
Buried Polyethylene (PE) Piping System for Gas Part 1: Pipes GB15558.1-2015
Feature keywords: good physical properties, hygiene, impact resistance, flexibility, safe connection, light weight, conveying flow, high economic benefits
1. Excellent physical properties: MDPE performance is between high and bottom density polyethylene, that is, it maintains the rigidity of high-density polyethylene, but also has good flexibility, no water absorption, excellent electrical insulation and normal temperature. Good resistance to acids, alkalis, salts, organic solvents, cold resistance, and creep resistance. And it has better hot-melt connection performance than HDPE. PE gas pipe is conducive to the installation of plastic pipe.
2. Good hygiene performance: no heavy metal salt stabilizer is added during the processing of PE gas pipe, the material is non-toxic, no scaling layer, no bacteria breeding, and it solves the secondary pollution of urban drinking water.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance: Except for a few strong oxidants, it can withstand the erosion of a variety of chemical media; no electrochemical corrosion.
4. Good flexibility and excellent impact resistance. The PE gas pipe has good flexibility. When the foundation subsides or an earthquake occurs, the heavy object directly presses the pipe, which can cause a certain degree of deformation without breaking, avoiding gas leakage and recovering. On the contrary, steel pipes are prone to breakage, which can lead to gas leakage and even gas explosions. The heavy objects are directly pressed through the pipeline and will not cause the pipeline to rupture.
5. Reliable connection performance: The strength of the PE gas pipe hot melt or electric melt interface is higher than that of the pipe body, and the joint will not be broken due to soil movement or live load.
6. Good construction performance: the pipeline is light in weight, the welding process is simple, the construction is convenient, and the overall project cost is low.
7. Larger conveying flow: The pipe wall is smooth, which can increase the flow rate of the medium and increase the flow. Compared with the same metal pipe, the PE gas pipe can convey a larger flow and save power consumption.
8. Economic benefits: low cost and low investment. Compared with metal pipelines, it can reduce the overall investment of the project by about 1/3. Small diameter pipes that can be coiled can further reduce the project cost.
Buried polyethylene (PE) pipelines for fuel gas are suitable for pipeline systems for fuel gas transportation with a working temperature of -20~40°C and a long-term maximum working pressure not greater than 0.7MPa.
Transport and installation
1. When the P gas pipeline is buried under the roadway, it should not be less than 0.8m; when it is buried under the roadway, it should not be less than 0.6m; when it is buried under a paddy field, it should not be less than 0.8m; If protective measures are taken for the PE gas pipe, the above requirements can be reduced.
2. The foundation of the PE gas pipeline should be the original soil layer without sharp hard soil and no salt. When the original soil layer has sharp hard soil and salt, fine sand or fine soil should be laid. For sections that may cause uneven settlement of the pipeline, the foundation should be treated or other anti-settlement measures should be taken.
3. PE gas pipelines should be buried below the soil freezing line when transporting gas containing condensate, and should be equipped with condensate tanks. The slope of the pipe slope to the condensing tank should not be less than 0.003.
4. When the specified safety distance requirements cannot be met between PE gas pipelines and buildings, structures, foundations or adjacent pipelines, the pipelines should be installed in pipeline trenches or steel sleeves, and both ends of the sleeves should be sealed with flexible sealing materials. . The two ends of the pipe trench or steel casing should extend out of the obstacle and the distance between the obstacle and the crossed obstacle should not be less than 0.5m. For pipelines with expansion and contraction requirements, the protective sleeve or trench shall not hinder the expansion and contraction of the pipeline and shall not damage the protective shell outside the insulation layer.
5. Underground PE gas pipelines should not be laid in the same trench with other pipelines or cables. When laying in the same trench, protective measures must be taken.