PE-RT floor heating pipe
PE-RT floor heating pipe is a kind of special heating pipe developed by PE-RT (Polyethyleneofraised termperatureresistance), which is high temperature resistant polyethylene as raw material. It is a non-crosslinked polyethylene pipe that can be used for hot water. , Some people have highlighted its non-crosslinking characteristics, calling it "high temperature resistant non-crosslinked polyethylene pipe". PE-RT is a medium-density polyethylene produced by a special molecular design and synthesis process. It adopts a copolymerization method of ethylene and octene, and obtains a unique molecular structure by controlling the number and distribution of side chains to improve PE Heat resistance of the tube. The raw material of PE-RT not only has a qualified creep rupture curve, but also the price of the pipe is moderate. The construction is more convenient and faster than other varieties. The connection form is the most reliable form of mutual fusion and hot melt connection at this stage, and the hole diameter of the pipe fittings is larger than For the inner diameter of the same specification pipes, the system fluid resistance is relatively small because there is no mechanical connection method of local diameter reduction in the system. With the development of plastic technology, indoor heating systems can provide various plastic pipes for different purposes. Because the plastic pipe has the advantages of smooth inner wall, low heat medium flow resistance, acid and alkali resistance, long service life, and convenient installation. In recent years, it has been widely used in the floor heating system of the site. PE-RT, as a new generation of heating special pipes, is gradually becoming the mainstream product in the floor heating market.
Product performance standards
Heat-resistant polyethylene (PE-RT) piping system for cold and hot water. Part 2: Pipes GB/T28799.2-2012
Feature keywords: good stability, pressure resistance, flexibility, impact resistance, long life, convenient processing, hot melt connection, environmental protection
1. Good stability and long-term pressure resistance: the pipe has good homogeneity, stable performance, good thermal creep resistance, and excellent long-term hydrostatic resistance.
2. The pipeline is easy to bend and is convenient for construction: the bending radius is small (R min = 5D), the stress of the bending part can be relaxed quickly, which can avoid the damage of the pipeline at the bend due to stress concentration during use. The PE-RT pipe can be connected by heat fusion, so if the pipe is damaged during the application process, it is easy to repair.
3. Good impact resistance, high safety, low temperature brittleness temperature can reach -70℃, can be transported and constructed in low temperature environment.
4. Anti-aging and long life: Due to the excellent characteristics of PE-RT material, PE-RT pipe can be used safely for more than 50 years under the conditions of operating temperature of 70°C and pressure of 0.8MPa. 5. Convenient processing technology and easy quality control;
6. Hot-melt connection is available for easy installation and maintenance. If the piping system is damaged due to external forces, hot melt can be used to repair the piping, which is convenient, safe and fast, without the need to replace the entire heating pipe. The cost of engineering installation and maintenance is low, and the cost performance is high.
7. Green and environmentally friendly: the waste pipe can be melted and recycled.
1. Ground heating system. It is suitable for heating in family living rooms, bedrooms and public bathrooms, swimming pools, kindergartens, nursing homes, etc.; it is also suitable for ground heating pipes for other special needs, such as airport runways and snow melting pipes on urban arterial roads (preferred).
2. The cold and hot water pipe system in the building. 3. Pipes for central air-conditioning system.
4. Pipes for sanitary industries such as food, pharmacy, and beverages.
5. Pipes for agriculture, aquaculture and landscaping.
Transport and installation
1. PE-RT floor heating pipe has good flexibility, bends arbitrarily when the bending radius is 8 times the outer diameter of the pipe, and does not rebound after bending; it has good low temperature resistance and can be constructed at low temperatures in winter. It is easy to install, reliable in connection, and buried. The underground pipe is laid as a whole, without joints, which completely eliminates the hidden danger of leakage, and the materials can be recycled and reused.
2. The construction environment temperature of PE-RT floor heating pipe should not be lower than 5℃. Be careful in winter construction. Special tools should be used when cutting the pipe. The fracture surface should be perpendicular to the pipe axis. The parts that are susceptible to external forces are covered with protection. During the construction of PE-RT pipe, prevent paint, bitumen or other chemical solvents from contacting and contaminating the surface of the pipeline.
3. PE-RT floor heating pipes have lower hardness than metal pipes, so they should be protected during handling. To avoid mechanical damage caused by small and appropriate external forces, mark the location of the pipeline after laying in the dark to avoid damage to the pipeline during the second decoration.
4. PE-RT floor heating pipes should be handled with care during transportation, loading, unloading and handling. They should not be thrown, dropped, rolled, dragged, or exposed to the sun and rain. They should be stored in a well-ventilated and clean warehouse with a temperature not exceeding 4°C. ; The distance from the heat source should be kept at least 1m. PE-RT floor heating pipes should not have joints in the ground. The whole pipe should be laid so that the pipeline is integrated and there is no leakage point.