PB floor heating pipe
PB floor heating pipe is synthesized by polybutene synthetic polymer, and contains crystals of special density (0.937). It is an advanced floor heating pipe material with high temperature resistance and high strength. It does not contain any additives during production and can be used in any floor heating and hot water pipe system. PB tube was born in the 1970s. It is currently one of the high-tech chemical materials and is known as the soft gold in plastics. It is relatively soft among several floor heating pipes, and the calculated wall thickness is relatively thin under the same design pressure. Under the same conditions of use and the same wall thickness series of pipes, this variety is safe to use. However, the price of raw materials is high, which is more than-times higher than other varieties. At present, the application area in China is small. It has been widely used in developed countries in Europe and the United States. It has replaced copper pipes as the choice of cold and hot water supply pipes. The market will gradually spread in the future. This kind of pipe.
Product performance standards
CJ/T372-2011 Random Copolymerization Polybutene Pipes and Fittings for Hot and Cold Water
Feature keywords: polymer material, non-scaling, temperature resistance, impact resistance, flexibility, convenient construction
1. The quality of polymer materials is reliable: using PB resin as raw material, dry polyolefin (PB) has a higher degree of polymerization than other resins, with larger molecular weight and more stable molecular structure, so it has more
Strong thermal creep resistance and stress crack resistance, with a longer service life.
2. Non-scaling: non-scaling is the common advantage of plastic pipes. In addition, PB pipes can withstand most inorganic solvents, and can withstand most acids, alkalis, salt solutions and various chemicals at room temperature. Metal Tubes are incomparable with other plastic tubes.
3. High temperature and low temperature resistance: The high-quality PB floor heating pipes can not be frozen and cracked at -20℃~25℃, and can also be bent construction. At the same time, they can maintain the physical and chemical properties in 100℃ hot water.
4. Impact resistance: Due to the good flexibility of the PB pipe, the bending radius of the pipe is small, and the energy knife that absorbs water hammer and external impact is very strong, and the pipe is not easy to accidentally damage.
5. Excellent flexibility and resistance to temperature and strain: The thermal expansion coefficient of PB floor heating pipe is relatively small, but the flexibility is very high, and it is very easy to bend during construction. For places where the dry bending radius is not particularly small, pipe fittings can be completely eliminated, and because of the strong resistance to temperature strain, it is not necessary to consider the compensation of thermal expansion too much.
6. Convenient construction and easy maintenance: A variety of connection methods can meet the requirements of the same design and construction. When there is man-made damage, it can be connected by hot melt, which is easy to maintain, safe and reliable.
1. Low-temperature heating systems such as floor heating, water and floor heating, and air-conditioning piping systems.
2. Heating pipes: can be used to connect high-temperature heating systems such as radiators.
3. Hot and cold water pipes for tap water: pipes for direct drinking water projects. Solar residential warm water pipe: It is used for warm water and heating piping of solar residential housing.
4. Snow melting pipe: suitable for heating pipes for deicing and snow removal under highways and parking lots.
5. Industrial pipe: Because the material has strong chemical resistance, non-toxic and tasteless, it can be used in chemical engineering, food processing, industrial water and other fields.
Transport and installation
1. Precautions for transportation: After the pipes and fittings are transported to the construction site, the materials should be handled and stored carefully and arranged neatly. Don't be nicked, bumped, thrown, dropped, rolled, dragged, or exposed to the hot sun by sharp or hard objects. Pipes and fittings should be stored in a warehouse where the indoor temperature does not exceed 40°C. The warehouse is well ventilated and must not be stored in the same warehouse with flammable materials and other dangerous goods.
2. Preparations before construction: Before the pipeline installation project is required, the ground surface should be laid once; the trenches should be reserved and the trenches should be cleaned; doors and windows are in place; radiators are in place; the construction site is cleaned up and started.
3. Before installing the pipeline, check the appearance of the material, the mismatch of pipes, fittings, and construction equipment. Any dirt on the surface of pipes and fittings should be cleaned up in time. During the installation of the pipeline, it is necessary to strictly prevent organic substances such as paint and asphalt from polluting the surface of the pipes and fittings.
4. Connection of PB pipeline: Before connection, check that the ends of the pipes and fittings are clean and undamaged, and the fracture is smooth and free of burrs. The ambient temperature of the pipe connection is higher than 5℃, and the hot-melt welding machine should not be placed at the tuyere, so as not to affect the connection quality of the welding machine. The connection of the PB pipeline system has three forms: hot-melt connection, electro-fusion connection and clamping connection. In the centralized heating household metering system, the hot-melt connection is recommended. The hot-melt connection is heated by special equipment and then press-fitted manually or mechanically. This connection method avoids leakage problems in the connection of metal pipe fittings, and the construction is convenient, safe and reliable.