133 training game highlights: learning mode
Form: All students
Type: Training Trainer, Learning Course
Time: 15-30 minutes
Material: Learning Style Scale
Point out that people's learning methods are diverse and interact
1. Distribute the learning style scale to each student.
2. Ask the students to rate the four types of the scale according to the actual situation of their study.
3. The four types are: specific practice type, careful observation type, abstract theory type, and positive experimental type (see attached table for details).
4. Collect the questionnaires filled by the students and find that the prominent types of each student are different.
5. The instructor then explains that each type of learning has a different habit of accepting knowledge.
6. We will use different methods in this learning process so that students with different learning habits can better acquire new knowledge.
Which of the four learning types are your strengths and which are your weaknesses?
How will your type of learning affect your learning?
How can I help you achieve better learning outcomes during this learning process (eg multi-use icons, role-playing, etc.)
Schedule: Learning Style Scale
How do you usually learn new knowledge? There are four different learning methods below. Please rate the following four learning methods according to your actual situation (from 1 to 10, 1 means very disagree, and 10 means very agree. )
A. Specific practice type (experience in the real environment)
B. Careful observation (observing other people's related experiences, then carefully pondering them)
C. Abstract theory type (integrating seemingly unrelated factors, establishing a concept and developing into a theoretical model)
D. Positive experimental type (by experiment)