The most important thing in sales is to be able to figure out the customer's psychology, understand what the customer needs, and then the salesperson himself should have strong self-confidence. The following is the classic quotation of selling soul chicken soup. If you like, collect it.
1. Only when we find something in common with the customer can we establish a relationship with him. Sales is about building relationships and networking.
2. What customers buy is not only the product itself, but also the corresponding and additional services of the product.
3. What customers buy is more a feeling of being respected, recognized and assured.
4. The salesmen must be patient and visit constantly to avoid being too hasty. They must not be too careless. They must be calm and observant, and make a deal at the right time.
5. There are customers after customers. The beginning of service is the beginning of sales.
6. Three questions a salesman should always ask himself: why am I worthy of help? Why do customers want to introduce me? Why do customers pay me?
7. The magic weapon of sales is to listen more and talk less, ask more and talk less; the highest level of service is from the heart, not just a mere formality.
8. Sales is equal to help, all transactions are for love! If you love him, make a deal with him! Receiving money is the beginning of helping customers.
9. The customer is the best teacher, the peer is the best example, and the market is the best school. Only by taking advantage of others can one be better than others.
10. Dependence is greater than strength. 97% of sales are building trust and 3% are closing.
11. When you learn to sell and collect money, it's hard for you not to succeed.
12. Any qualitative change of performance comes from the accumulation of quantitative change. Success never likes meeting lazy people, but arousing them.
It doesn't matter what you think about the customers you meet every day. What matters is how you treat them.
14. In the long-term contact with customers, I have learned that the reason for success is to build trust relationship with customers, listen to customers' opinions, fulfill promises and madly fulfill your obligations.
15. As a salesman, there is nothing happier than finishing a good deal.
16. Sales begin with rejection. Those who are afraid of suffering suffer for a lifetime, while those who are not afraid of suffering suffer for a while.
17. Telephone appointment is the link between salesman and potential customer. No one does not want to be valued, and no one does not like sincere praise, the correct evaluation will make the other party "hearty".
18. Marketing doesn't exist in a vacuum. The fact may be beyond imagination. Successful people think of ways and unsuccessful people make excuses. This is the biggest difference between winners and losers.
19. Intuition is the key word in sales psychology. It's not difficult to sell any commodity as long as you are sincere and make the other party treat each other honestly and trust each other completely.
20. Salesmen don't know everything, but they are usually able to distinguish. The secret of motivation lies not only in reason, but also in emotion.
评论列表 共有 0 条评论