How to maintain kitchen furniture? Kitchen furniture maintenance
Abstract: The kitchen is a place full of soot. Even if you pay attention to the cleaning of the kitchen, the kitchen will always accumulate more or less oil on the kitchen furniture. It is beautiful and practical for the kitchen furniture. Impact, at this time we need to clean the kitchen furniture, then what is the way to clean the kitchen furniture? Next, we will introduce the cleaning method of kitchen furniture.
Nowadays, there are more and more furniture equipment in the kitchen. However, the long-term fume environment in the kitchen will have some adverse effects on the furniture of the kitchen. If you want the kitchen to have a long service life, We need to pay attention to the maintenance of kitchen furniture. So here we will give you a detailed introduction to the maintenance of kitchen furniture to help you build a clean kitchen.
1. Do not place high-temperature cookware or other high-temperature items directly on the kitchen utensils. Use a tripod, insulation pad, etc. to avoid surface discoloration or foaming.
2, keep the kitchen utensils clean, clean the countertop after cooking, wipe the water stains on the kitchen utensils, etc., keep the surface clean and dry, the ground area should be removed in time to avoid contamination of the cabinet.
3. Try to select the national authoritative organization to identify and approve the products. Pay attention to the resin impregnation and iron seal sealing treatment at each interface and table opening to ensure waterproof, fireproof, moisture proof and mildew resistance.
Pay attention to the following points in terms of maintenance:
1. Do not scratch the surface with sharp or hard objects. Apply a damp cloth or a damp cloth with a neutral detergent or detergent.
2, the surface has serious stains or scratches, fire and burns can be lightly ground with fine sandpaper (400-500), and then scrubbed with a scouring pad.
3, metal pumping, hinges, baskets, etc. should be regularly lubricated to maintain bright lubrication.
4. Regularly check whether the gas stove, water heater, microwave oven and other electrical appliances in the kitchen and the water inlet and outlet are leaking or soaking water to ensure the kitchen is dry and air circulation.
5. If the quality problem is found, the manufacturer should be notified in time for maintenance.
Only by properly using and maintaining the furniture of the kitchen can we make our kitchen clean and tidy, get rid of the messy kitchen environment and meet the requirements of our modern life. The above is the precautions for the use of kitchen furniture that we introduced for you, as well as the maintenance methods of kitchen furniture. I believe everyone has already understood. If you still want to know more about it, you can continue to pay attention to the Faner Decoration School.