◆ 上班
I'm going to be late.
我要迟到了。
I punched in on time today.
我今天按时打上了卡。
It's time to go to work.
上班时间到了。
I drive to work every day.
我每天开车去上班。
How do you go to work?
你怎么上班?
I always go to work on foot.
我经常步行去上班。
◆ 下班
Let's call it a day.
让我们收工吧。
We can leave now.
我们现在可以下班了。
Do you have time after work?
你下班后有空吗?
I often eat out with my coworkers after work.
下班后我经常和同事在外面吃饭。
再来学两个常用的相关表达
#1 My Morning Coffee Makes Me Perk Up
I’m not a morning person (someone who has a lot of energy in the morning), so I need some coffee to help me perk up.
作为一个非晨起型人(早上总是元气满满的人),喝点咖啡来提神是不错的方法。
The phrasal verb perk up describes when someone becomes happier and in a better mood after feeling not so good.
短语里的动词这里描述的是某个人在精神不振后变得更愉悦,振奋。
讲解:Perk up 表示让你元气满满,精神振奋的意思。
我熬夜了,所以需要个coffee来perk me up.
Perk up 还可以指To refresh the appearance of (让…焕然一新)
New furniture and paint perked up the room. 新的家具让房间焕然一新。
#2 I Look Through My E-Mails And Dash Off Quick Replies
I get a ton of (a very large number of) e-mails, so one of the first things I do is look through my messages.
我每天都会收到很多很多邮件,所以我每天第一件事就是快速浏览所有的邮件。
To look through means to look at a number of things quickly.
Look through在这里的意思是很快速的看很多东西。
I also dash off replies to any messages that need quick responses – the phrasal verb dash off means to write (and usually send) something fast.
我也会快速回复那些需要回复的邮件,短语里的动词dash off在这里指的是快速的发送或者写。
发表评论 取消回复